Thursday, August 30, 2007

Shane - test? fail as usual...me from JPS
Olga - Me? miss u? nvr.....but i know u miss me xP
twin x] - My chinese standard nvr change xD
Eleanor - didnt think anybody would get it xP



i will rmb...

Sooo sleepy today....T_T
math test make my brain die...
surely fail....maybe one digit also...
went home at ard 7...
den de frekin lift stuck somewhere...
so hafta use de stairs...T_T
carying my eng file...

aiyo.... i do some quiz...i guess...


xList out your top 5 birthday presents you wish for:

1. An electric guitar...
2. Stress ball ><
3. something that can be kept for a long time xD
4. hmmz...new hp!!
5. er....something~!

1. The person who tag you is? Xulan =.=

2. Your relationship with him/her is: Fwens

3. Your 5 impressions of him/her:
- Lame...
- Lame...
- Lame...
- Lame...
- er....lame...x]


4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
Listened...

5. The most memorable words he/she had said to you?
Er... sumthin boring...=]

6. if he/she becomes your lover, you will?
Call her mulan....xP

7. if he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be?
Hair larr....hehehe...=P

8. if he/she becomes your enemy, you will?
Ask her cut hair...=P

9. if he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be?
Her hair....=P

10. the most desire thing you want to do for him/her now is?
Do this quiz...xP

11. your overall impression of him/her is?
good~ =]

12. How do you think people around you will feel about you?
Fweakyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....

13. the character you love of yourself is?
.....nth~

14. on the contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
......er.....dunno xP

15. the most ideal person you want to be is?
Hatsuharu~ aka Haru

16. for people that care and like you, say something to them.
Thx~ =}

for people whom i've hurt: SORRY! =(

for people whom i love and treasure: STAY HAPPY ALWAYS!

hahax~
ok...next~!
eeyer...dis one again....
Give me discipline
tagged by: Gaga~

Rules of the game:Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself.People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.

At the end,you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks.

1)I loved pokemon when i was young...now i actually hate it...>_>
2)I'm shrinking... from 185cm to 183cm...
3)Its been too long since i had donuts...
4)I'm a geek....=_=
5)I sleep very little.... but no hw is done =_=
6)I cant study alone....
7)I hate being alone....>_>
8)I get all...i dunno....wierd....when someone's down....
9) I cant fly...=.=
10)lastly...I.....am hungry....><


sumtimes i wonder why i do this...

its the little things that u do...

No comments: