Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Eleanor - Hahax~! GC rox! cause it starts wif G x]
Yu lin - Orh~ haha
Murhani - ooooooook...den i shld play de french horn? .oO
Shane - ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook....-.=


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chorus ~
I've waited all my life
To cross this line
To the only thing thats true
So I will not hide
Its time to try
Anything to be with you
All my life i've waiting
This is true...

ooohhh yea~...

cant rmb bout dis few days...
actually...lazee rmb =X
been staying back to see de chers day rehersal...
i practically know de whole performance?

de SC performance will be cool/hot/unique....
I LIKE....
=]]

hmmz...
every mornin ar... without fail ar...
de...urgh....nvm

=] =] =] =]

all my hw not done~ whoop dee doo for me~
and on top of that, been havin headaches...
pain eh...like first time in my life dis pain....
sumtimes de pain also affect my vision...like blur blur~ =X

gonna go pri sch on fri i guess....
hehehe....gonna scare my fwens wif my height man... xP
and my handsome-ness =PP

oh ya~ heres wad i found on Zaki's blog xD

Learn Chinese in 3 minutes:


English: He's cleaning his automobile Chinese: Wa Shing Ka

English: This is a tow away zone Chinese: No Pah King

English: Is there a fugitive here? Chinese: Hu Yu Hai Ding?


English: Small Horse Chinese: Tai Ni Po Ni


English: Did you go to the beach? Chinese: Wai Yu So Tan?


English: Durian Chinese: Liew Lian


English: It's very dark in here Chinese: Wai So Dim?


English: Has your flight been delayed? Chinese: Hao Long Wei Ting?


English: I thought you were on a diet? Chinese: Wai Yu Mun Ching?


English: Your body odor is offensive Chinese: Yu Stin Ki Pu


English: You know lyrics to the Macarena? Chinese: Wai Yu Sing Dum Song?


English: I got this for free Chinese: Ai No Pei


English: Phew! Does this bathroom stink! Chinese: Hu Flung Dung?

get it? if not, read again...read the chinese words ALOUD...
if still dun get it, ask me tmr =PP

pls dun discuss these things arounf me....please...

No comments: