Friday, June 17, 2011

A Smile

Days been passing by too fast. Having too much fun though exams are coming. Should I be guilty?

Before anything, check this out. Hahahaha! I like the way they say its GLORIOUS! hahaha!

Brought a bunch of crazy people to PM~
First time I tried to teach a roll without the basics. Very hard... obviously? But what to do, some people dont wanna admit that they havent master the basics. Haha, everytime they (tried) to roll, I already expect them to fail. Eskimo bow rescue also not there....
Like I said, crazy =] Feels like Sports Elective cause Tzelam was there and her weird attempts to take pics haha. Sad that she'll be going back Hong Kong soon =/


Night cycling~! the other 3 spoil the boyband shot sia! haha!
Copying his trademark pose.
Was kinda fun, but i think the pace was abit too slow. Long stretches of road to speed would be nicer =)
Nice picture? Cause the photographer is awesome =)
Went to fly a kite with pretty eyes. Kinda disappointing that day, nothing went right you see. But oh well~
The kite was awesome. Its HUGE! Made me think about getting a BIGGER kite and see if it could lift me up =D But first, needa find a string that doesn't keep breaking -.-

Side-tracking : If a solar eclipse is the moon in front of the sun, Lunar eclipse means the sun goes in front of the moon?

Had a BBQ yesterday night. Shag. Went all around my condo like a ninja to find this couple.... haha! Feel like a kid though.

Do you know what I crave? I crave to have a serious conversation with you. Where I can calm my heart down enough so that I wont have to make a joke to cover up moments when I have nothing to say. Where my mind is not so cluttered so that I can just say what I really mean.
I'm imperfect.

To you~ =)


Its only words,
And words are all I have to take your heart away.

No comments: