Sunday, May 1, 2011

Reality check

The picture really doesnt show how high it is... lol

LOADS of things going on so far. Wish I could take photos to keep them. Been here, there, everywhere. Worked as security, even recommended as bouncer! haha! One of the reasons why I want an iphone, to take a picture of everyday =]

Feels like I'm rushing everything, but I'm not. I'm just going to where I wanna be. As simple as that. Only now that I understand his words, his regret,"If you want anything, don't wait for anyone. If you wait, nothing will happen."

I have a band around my ankle to remind me to care about others even when no one cares about what I'm doing. Suggested by a friend of mine who knew I would forget things easily. But once in a while, I need to care for myself for abit.

I don't give a damn about what I post here no more. Cause I know no ones reading it.

And tmr, I'll be fine

No comments: