Sunday, January 11, 2009

talked to glen ytd,
found out some things like.....

i dunno if any of u reading my blog knows.... but my job isnt that "great". my life ain't that great too
its not that i'm lying or anythin, its juz that, like 98.7fm, listen to only the good stuff~
u nvr heard abt the shitty crappy customers or the things i hafta do when i screw up
u nvr hear abt all of that. cause it doesnt matter~

so many sacrifices made but took nothing in return
when frustrations are made hard to speak out in words
its so easy for you to say the things you want to say
and to bail on them when the slightest challenges come your way
it could have been made according to plan
but your ego and selfishness left a dozen dents
i know just what you’d say when this is over
that you never had a choice
i know its not your fault because it never is
go ahead and put the blame on me because i stand by my voice
whats important to me will always be
whether written in words, or nothings from my lips.

-nick-





right now im soooo fucked up

No comments: