Friday, August 1, 2008

JASMINE - o.o really? lol its niceeee =DD
xLOLLIPOPP - =.=
'wenyi - u nvr even HEAR me talk hw to know i sound like chinese? lol linked~~


yesterday you asked me something i thought you knew
~


juz went to my cous hse and met her friend,
shes as nutz as me xD and as you know..... when a crazy person meets a crazy person,
that can only mean chaos, tired lungs and painful kidneys xD

we cook maggie mee also can split my kidney xD
and i had to eat a small spoon of SALT D=
its gross.... dun ask why...

theres this like straw craze in like half the class alr?
folding hearts with straws... and now i can make stars =D (like it matters...?)
my first try was like DAMN NICE~ i used red straw =D so proud of my creation ^^
lol

OH OH OH!!!!!!
and i beat Wei Juan and Glen in CHINESE chess =D
na na na na~~ ohh yeaaaa~~
i remember playing wih Zi Hao and Jia Sheng in sec 1 and 2 ALWAYS losing to them xD
they pro wadd!!! they join chinese chess competitions you knowwwwwww lol (cannot make myself look so puny ahh xD)



"I want to know
whoever told you i was letting go
the only joy that i have ever known,
girl they're lying"
Swear It Again - Westlife

No comments: