Sunday, July 6, 2008

wooooo~! I SURVIVED!
had tution marathon today~~
eng tution 9-12
math tution 2- 4

IM ALIVEEEEEEEEEE lol. youth day tmr!!! uh-huh ohhh yeah uh-huh ohh yeah xD
it tells me that im still young~~

lemme try to rmb as far back as i can >.o
i think wednesday?
while most of you guys had oral? yeaaa...... dat day was bored so in de end, ended up wif
kaisong at je library xD i found out sumthin from him and its like HOLY COW
hes like so damn lucky arhh x.x How come he can den i cannot sia!!
fate is cruel T_T i was like wad-de-banana-ing all de way~~ If you know what im talking
about then i bet a buh-alot-alot-llion bucks that you'd feel the same way.
no fair siaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa T_T fate is sooooo sooo soooo damn cruel....

THURSDAY!
stayed back after sch in 4E3 to help Kel, Tao Oei they all finish their project =.=
im sooooo kind.... lol come to think of it.... I dun even get points for it!!

FRIDAY!! a.k.a. dunked the teacher day!
i tried dunking some but in de end waste money -.-
Thanks to those who sponsored me some tickets cause they think my aim better ^^v
played captain ball~ thrashed them
played floorball~ kena thrash
was lazy to see the last part of dunking and stuff where ppl all cheered -.-
so went class to play hang-man =D

oral was screewweedd

SATURDAY
went to this building near esplanade in front the hotel and bside de river. I frgt de name arrr
Went there wif my mum fr some business meeting -.- it was TOTALLY lame and has NOTHING
to do with me.................. so i juz sat at the food bar and ate and ate and ate =P
eclaire (no idea how u spell it) is the BEST. its like a soft bread wif choc on top and since it was
VERY cold, the insides were like ice-cream =D

TODAY
On my way from yew tee to JE i met KER SIA FONG!! shes dis damn optimist girl in my pri
sch class~ always smiling and bobbing up and down xD even now her msn nick is always a joke =X the present one is " two fishes were in a tank. One look at the other and said "do you know how to drive this?"" something liddat ar~~ tutioned the whole day.....

O lvls people~~ ohh ya!! i had this dream last night
it was VERY detailed. I was at the hall to take my results. When it was my turn, Ms Wong juz looked at me, the paper than gave me the paper and said "NEXT!!" when i saw my paper, all my results were like E8 and F9s. then outside the hall, some people were gathering there. ALL of them had A1s for everything. They were Joanne, Wei Juan, Kerker, Joei, Pat, Wei Jie, Jia Min, Eleanor and Yan Jin. Glen was de only one there complaining cause he got an A2 for physics. One by one they asked me my results and one by one they change the subjects after they saw it xD But i had no feeling~ YET. When i walked down to the canteen, it finally dawned on me,
-lousy grades
-no one/sch wants you (literally) cause of your grades lol
-no future
-NOTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Then there was this hole in my heart which began sucking things including me anddddddddd.........
I woke up =)
Youth Day tmr peeps!! No school =D
did you know...... Hilter only had ONE testicle? o.o
extra lahh

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Philo~



No comments: