Friday, January 25, 2008

Olga - LOL personal puncher? PP? no license =P
nello - O.O WHERE DID YOU GO?!?!! long time no see!! =D
yilin - LOL den thx fr coming by~ =D
Jasmine - o.o zzzzzzzz =.= very leceh....





haf you ever thought about wad it means to be mature?
remember those pri school days where everyone would be sexist? xD
guys would say girls like flower
den girls say guys like shit~
and a relationship wif someone would be like asking for people to tease u or sumthin xD
den den den
everyone so enthu during PE?
all guai guai de~ high socks and stuff
so happy when can go com lab

Last time -
A: Hey! coconut head!!
B: watermelon head!!

now -
A: Hey! coconut head!!
B: *gives a wad-de-flower look*

o.o lol dunno wad im saying

had the most paiseh week
gt a paiseh MRT incident
and a I-said-bye-to-this-girl-at-the-bustop-whom-I-thought-was-saying-bye-to-me-
but-instead-she-was-saying-bye-to-her-friend-who-came-out-from-nowhere incident...
alot arh...

anyweyz.....
kel juz showed me some SICK videos...
which is totally SICK...
SICK to de core...
sick....

tmr sat...
tution @.@
and i think i hafta go sumwhere aftr dat too
den sunday....
6km run again T.T
save me lahhh
6km....my pityful feet....

ouh ya
today!
agnst BOOOOOOOOOOOON LAY!
NO B4 DAT!! xD
aftr i go out class...
i went down... canteen...
den... i realised...
I FRGT MY WALLET!! it was under my table...
i scared i go in class den cannot come out ><
so i was like standing outside at de back of de class wif
Alan and a teacher.... ex-huayian de~ very young as relief
den den she was like calling me a coward cause i scared go in class
Alan ask kenny help take frm my table and throw out de class
KENNY'S AIMING LIKE SHIT! in de end also kel went in de class take fr me~

zzzz mission impossible =P
fun ehh... shld do that sometime agn...
bet u all didnt notice rite? =P

de match... erm... ok lahh won~

ahh... 6km 6km... so gonna x.x ...

....


No comments: